Dear Conference Delegates and ERNAPE Supporters
As preparations for ERNAPE-Gdansk 2019 are well underway we must also think to the future and decide on where we will hold the next conference. On behalf of the ERNAPE Steering Committee I would, therefore, like to invite proposals for hosting the next ERNAPE conference in 2021.
The key criteria to be used to select the strongest proposal are:
- the venue must be in Europe
- the venue must be accessible
- conference registration fees should be proportionate
- the conference host must have attended the ERNAPE conference within the past five years
- the host proposer must attend the current conference (I.e. ERNAPE-Gdansk 2019)
- the host proposer must present the proposal to the Steering Committee at a meeting during the conference (probably on the 19 September 2019
- the host proposer must be affiliated to a European university based in a European country
In addition, the host proposer should:
• Be aware that a proportion (approximately 10%) of any conference profits be given to ERNAPE to support its work including the website
• Be aware that the conference organiser will take on the role of Chair elect with immediate effect and Chair of ERNAPE from the date of the following conference.
• Be aware of the responsibilities involved in the role of Chair of ERNAPE and be committed to undertaking these
Please submit your proposal in no more than 300 words, addressing the criteria.
Please send the proposal to Professor Gill Crozier firstname.lastname@example.org
by 6 September 2019.
The decision will be made by the ERNAPE Steering Committee and will be announced on Friday 20 September 2019 at the conference closing ceremony.
Please let me know if you have any queries.
With kind regards and looking forward to seeing you in September.
Chair of ERNAPE 2017-2019