How to submit your abstract
Below you can submit your proposal for a paper or poster session.
Please note the following points that are important for the proper submission :
- The proposal should be maximum 350 words + references.
- You must submit your abstract in this submission form, you cannot attach documents.
- It is not possible to include tables or graphs in the submission form.
- The conference language is English and all abstracts must be in English.
- Submissions should be limited to new, original work.
- All abstracts will be published in the Abstract Book of the 13th Conference.
- Full papers will be published in The International Journal about Parents in Education (IJPE).
You need to indicate all contributing authors along with their affiliations and email addresses. Fill in this information carefully; mis-spellings and missing email addresses may mean that co-authors are not correctly linked to all their contributions.