How to submit your symposium proposal
A symposium session builds on a theme and is proposed and planned by a symposium organiser. The papers focus on a common theme. A symposium has a chair (often the organiser) and a discussant, who has read the papers in advance.
Below you can submit your proposal for your symposium.
Your proposal should include:
- Names of chairperson and discussant for the Symposium.
- The names of the contributors along with their affiliations and email addresses, titles of their presentations and their abstracts. Names of those presenting must be specified.
- A plan for the symposium including:
- The title of the symposium
- An abstract describing the entire symposium (500 words).
- Short abstracts (200 words + references) of all papers within the symposium and should include the following information:
- General description on research questions, objectives and theoretical framework
- Methods/methodology (if applicable)
- Expected outcomes/results
Please note the following points that are important for the proper submission :
- You must submit your proposal in this submission form, you cannot attach documents.
- It is not possible to include tables or graphs in the submission form.
- The conference language is English and all abstracts must be in English.
- Submissions should be limited to new, original work.
- All abstracts will be published in the Abstract Book of the 13th Conference.
- Full papers will be published in The International Journal about Parents in Education (IJPE).